[il-talk] Door Prize Reminder

Denise Avant davant1958 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 22 23:54:44 UTC 2016

Hello all,
One of the things people look forward to at every state convention is the drawing of door prizes. I am asking that all chapters and individuals  solicit and donate prizes for our convention. If you need a solicitation letter, please see your chapter President or e-mail me at davant1958 at gmail.com <mailto:davant1958 at gmail.com>.  prizes can be cash, gift cards, and small items in good working condition.
 This year’s door prize chair  is Marco Giannotti, marcogiannotti at comcast.net <mailto:marcogiannotti at comcast.net>, 773-671-4848
If you Have door prizes, you should make sure they are given to Marco at convention. If you cannot attend convention, but wish to donate a door prize, please send it to Patti Chang, 6919 W. Berwyn Ave, Chicago, Il. 60656.
Remember this year’s State convention is October 28-30, 2016 at the Chicago Naperville Marriott. Room rates are $104 per night.

Thanks everyone.

Denise R. Avant
President, National Federation Of The Blind Of Illinois
Live the life you want