[il-talk] Inaccessible jobs website

Denise Avant davant1958 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 25 01:26:38 UTC 2016

Hello everyone,
I have been informed that there is a troublesome website that is inaccessible. The website is governmentjobs.com <http://governmentjobs.com/>, which lists jobs at the federal, state, and local government level. If anyone in the northern district of Illinois is searching for a job, and have or may want to use this website, please let me know. My e-mail address is davant1958 at gmail.com <mailto:davant1958 at gmail.com>. Thank you.

Denise R. Avant
President, National Federation Of The Blind Of Illinois
Live the life you want