[il-talk] Fan out calls

Robert Hansen hansen.robert70 at gmail.com
Mon May 9 17:28:03 UTC 2016

Importantly all of the people that do stand out calls, make sure you remind them that this Saturday is the May elections. It also let them know what the program for this meeting will be. But most of all remember the elections are important.

sincerely,

Robert A Hansen

www.wzrdchicago.org
WZRD 88.3 FM CHICAGO