[il-talk] Update. My husband is supposed to come home today!

Jemal Powell derek2872 at yahoo.com
Tue May 10 19:47:39 UTC 2016

That's great news I hope your husband has a successful recovery. Good luck and God bless.

Jemal Powell sent you this voice-to-text generated email using Voice on the Go.
To listen, click on the voice message link or open the attachment.
https://vemail.whitelabelapp.net:443/enterprise/Recordings/IhNOHZzB-20160510-1547.wav