[il-talk] Fan out call strategy

Robert Hansen hansen.robert70 at gmail.com
Wed May 11 01:32:33 UTC 2016

I have come up with an easy way for us to do fan out calls. I will mention this at the meeting on Saturday for people that do fan out calls. Let's all try to do our fan out calls on at least Saturday Sunday and Monday prior to the chapter meeting. That means if the chapter meeting is held on the 14th of the month for example, then call your fan out people on about the 7th 8th and 9th of the month. That is an example. So basically what I'm saying is make it a permanent habit if you can, to call your people five to seven days prior to the meeting. This will give you and your fan out people a heads up so that they can remember to come to the meeting.

sincerely,

Robert A Hansen

www.wzrdchicago.org
WZRD 88.3 FM CHICAGO