[il-talk] Fw: Next Book For LIFE

Lin H. iwannacu2 at sbcglobal.net
Mon May 16 15:24:49 UTC 2016

Hello everyone!    In about 3 to 4 weeks, we will be starting a new book for our LIFE Group Braille Reading Group!    It’s a Danielle Steele book entitled  “Sunset ,in St. Tropez!    Below is the description of it!    Hope we can get some new readers to join us!    Braille is fun to read!  So, hope you will join us!
Thank you!
Sincerely,
Linda