[il-talk] Jefferson Park CTA station

Robert Hansen hansen.robert70 at gmail.com
Sat May 28 12:52:06 UTC 2016

Good morning everybody. I haven't been to the mall for SMART bus terminal in maybe a month or so. I noticed that all of the buses have been changed around here once again. I noticed that the 92 Foster now goes into the South Concourse of the terminal, and a couple of the other bus routes go into the north Concourse of the terminal. When did they change this around? Or is this just a temporary move? Thank you for reading my message. Have a great day.

sincerely,

Robert A Hansen

www.wzrdchicago.org
WZRD 88.3 FM CHICAGO