[il-talk] Resolution

pattischang at gmail.com pattischang at gmail.com
Tue May 31 16:48:33 UTC 2016

To my knowledge the lighthouse holds a 14c  certificate because the state requires it for some of their contracts but does not pay subminimum wages. More importantly the lighthouse is openly taken a stand against subminimum wage is with respect to national industries for the blind. Although I believe that more disabled people in supervisory and management positions at the lighthouse is important, we do need to give credit where credit is due. it.

Live the life you want.  Every day we raise the expectations of blind  people in the National Federation of the Blind.

Patti S. Gregory-Chang
NFBI Treasurer
NFB Scholarship Comm. Chair
Sent from my iPhone