[il-talk] early voting

Patti S Chang pattischang at gmail.com
Tue Nov 1 15:12:18 UTC 2016

I went to vote early fairly near my home. I will be in Baltimore on election
day. The audible voting went well. There is an older gentleman who teaches
all the younger judges how to do it. But, I still had to deal with the one
older lady who knows better than I do what I need. Sensitivity training
might be good. Although she did talk to me this time rather than my husband.

The National Federation of the blind knows

that blindness is not the characteristic that defines you or your future.
Every day we raise the expectations of blind people because low expectations
create obstacles between blind people and our dreams. You can live the life
you want; blindness is not what holds you back.

Patti S. Gregory-Chang Esq.
National Federation of the Blind of Illinois, Treasurer
pattischang at gmail.com
WWW.NFBOFILLINOIS.ORG