[il-talk] Great convention n

Glenn III gmoore3rd at gmail.com
Fri Nov 4 02:35:43 UTC 2016

Gina, it's great to hear you were able to still get in on the action by
stream. Thanks, too for the congrats on elections. We do have a great
number of dedicated and capable people to lead the work ahead for Illinois.

-Glenn Moore III

On Sun, Oct 30, 2016 at 12:48 PM, Gina Falvo via IL-Talk <il-talk at nfbnet.org