[il-talk] Business Enterprise Program of Illinois

Edward Birmingham ebirm18 at wowway.com
Tue Nov 8 20:03:48 UTC 2016

Kayla,  I am the President of the Illinois Assoc. of Blind Merchants.  The
easiest way to explain the BEPB would be in a phone conversation.
If you have free time tomorrow, I will be at the IABM office and would love
to speak with you and answer any and all of your questions.
Call me at 312-663-0288, anytime after 10 a.m.