[il-talk] November IABS Minutes

Emma J. Meyer meyeremma13 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 19 04:55:16 UTC 2016

Hello everyone! Attached to this email as you may have guessed
from the subject are November's IABS minutes.  Please look them
over, and let Jhaliyah Anderson or I know if anything should be
added to them.  Below this email is a to do list, and possible
meeting dates for each committee for this month.  I look forward
to working with you all,
Emma

Spring Seminar Committee: Be thinking of topic ideas, and
speakers for the topics.  Also, we for sure have to change the
day of the seminar.  April 15th is the day before Easter.  Will
April 22nd work for everyone? For a committee call does Sunday
November Twentieth, or Sunday December fourth both at 7:00 work
for you?

Fundraising Committee: Be thinking of possible sale items, and
price out options.  Does Monday November twenty-first or Tuesday
December 6th both at 7:00 p.m.  work for you?

Membership Committee: Be thinking of topics for possible program
items, and how to reach out to our membership.  Does Tuesday
November twenty-second or Wednesday December 7th both at 7:00
work for you?

Mentoring Committee: Please reach out to Amy Bosko for
information.  Her email is:abosko1 at stu.naperville203.org