[il-talk] Happy Thankgiving

cathy randall chr47 at mchsi.com
Mon Nov 28 12:03:27 UTC 2016

Denise,
  At the end of a busy, happy Thanks Giving weekend with dear friends from
Greenville, South Carolina, I am so thankful you continue to serve as our
NFB of Illinois State Presidet.  We are most fortunate to all be working
together to build our healthy and happy Federation family that does so much
good work to improve the lives of blind people in Illinois.
					Love,
					Cathy