[il-talk] Status of Annette Grove

cathy randall chr47 at mchsi.com
Mon Nov 28 12:03:27 UTC 2016

Bob,
  Can you forward this to Annette and her family?
  My prayers and thoughts  concerning Annette's recovery will be sent to God and her family daily during her recovery.  Not only have I known her for many years through the Federation, but we share the wonderful bond of both having attended MacMurray College.
					Love and best wishes for your recovery Annette,
					Cathy Randall