[il-talk] need your 2016 reimbursement documentation

Patti S Chang pattischang at gmail.com
Mon Nov 28 13:40:51 UTC 2016

Please get your receipts for reimbursement to me ASAP. We do not want to
carry things from 2016 into 2017. I am in Baltimore from 12/1-12/8 and
Michigan from 12/10-12/18 and going to Belize at the end of December. If you
can get me your requests and documentation in the next week I can get it
processed on 12/9. I can't do it while I am gone as I have no scanner.
Thanks for your cooperation.

Live the Life you Want.

Patti S. Gregory-Chang Esq., Treasurer

pattischang at gmail.com