[il-talk] {Disarmed} Fw: Here come the Hawks lyricsl!

Lin H. iwannacu2 at sbcglobal.net
Mon Oct 3 01:53:53 UTC 2016

From: Lin H.
Sent: Tuesday, September 27,        Hello everyone.    The At Large Chapter is going to sing ”Here come the Hawks for our Battle of the Chapter song!    Below are the lyrics.    Linda 2016 10:55 AM
To: Linda Hendle ; Leslie Hamric
Subject: Here come the Hawks lyricsl!

   Chicago Black hawks Here Come the hawks
Lyrics
Here Come the Hawks, the mighty Blackhawks
Take the attack, Yeah, and we'll back you Blackhawks
You're flyin' high now, so let's wrap it up
Let's go you Hawks, move off
Now all look out, Here Come the Hawks,
Here Come the Hawks, Here Come the Hawks, Here Come the Hawks, Here come the Hawks

Here they come movin', weavin', flyin' high and throwin' spray,
Blades flashin' sticks crashin' tryin' for the play,
And the Blackhawks, take control,
There's a shot, AND A GOAL!

Here Come the Hawks, the mighty Blackhawks
Take the attack, Yeah, and we'll back you Blackhawks
You're flying high now, so let's wrap it up
Let's go you Hawks, move off
Now all look out, Here Come the Hawks
Here Come the Hawks, Here Come the Hawks, Here Come the Hawks, Here come the Hawks

(instrumental)