[il-talk] an excellent opportunity

Robert Hansen hansen.robert70 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 3 17:53:58 UTC 2016

I am inviting you to our office this Saturday, October 8th 2016 @ 10am to
meet a friend of mine. He is 34 years old and has built a $50 Million
business in the past 10 years. Learn how our team is addressing the
Financial Literacy, Saving, Investment, Family Protection and Estate
Planning Needs of our country. We offer a professional and credible business
model that can be leveraged by average ordinary people to create
extraordinary success. If this isn't for you then please pass it on to a
friend of yours.

Here are the details:

Saturday October 8th,2016 @ 10am

1910 South Highland Avenue

Suite 103

Lombard Illinois 60148

We have limited seating for 100 guests. RSVP by InMail/Email-
Hansen.robert70 at gmail.com/cell 872-226-5226
<mailto:Hansen.robert70 at gmail.com/cell%20872-226-5226>