[il-talk] Judicial Evaluations | Illinois State Bar Association

Robert Gardner rgardner4 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 10 16:18:21 UTC 2016

patti chang

Hi Patti

I didn't even open the link in your msg, but I hope this isn't too political
for our list. Above all, I don't want a fire fight on Il-Talk about people
either putting their political opinions on the list, or even forwarding
other people's opinions/recommendations on the upcoming elections. I think
the heat is high enough already in this election.

Bob