[il-talk] Illinois Independent, Fall 2016

Deborah Kent Stein dkent5817 at att.net
Tue Oct 18 02:54:06 UTC 2016

Dear Bill,

Convention is from October 28 to October 30, with most events on the 29th. The online registration is closed, but you are welcome to register at the door. Please contact Patti Chang, who is making name tags and working with the hotel about meal planning. You can reach her at pattischang at gmail.com or (773) 307-6440. I hope you can join us!

Debbie