[il-talk] Restaurant menu for convention

Patti S Chang pattischang at gmail.com
Thu Oct 20 12:27:00 UTC 2016

Convention hotel restaurant menu         There will be Braille menus at our
hotel restaurant but I suggest that anyone who can download this do so.  It
will help our restaurant staff move faster if they can avoid reading the
menu for all of us.  Thanks.

Artisan Table LogoBreakfast

All American $11

Two Eggs any Style with Crisp Hash Browns, Choose Bacon, Ham Steak, Sausage,
or Canadian Bacon and Toast, Bagel or Muffin Includes Juice and Coffee

Healthy Start $10

Oatmeal, Cold Cereal or Housemade Granola with Fresh Berries or Bananas,
Skim Milk and Choice of Toast, Bagel or Muffin. Includes Juice and Coffee

Pancake Battered French Toast  $11
Stuffed with Nutella & bacon topped with caramel sauce & whipped butter

Housemade Corned Beef Hash  $12

Poached Eggs, Scallions, Hollandaise Sauce

Lunch

Grilled Chicken Sandwich  $12

                               Lettuce, Tomato, Red Onion, Bacon, Piquillo
Aioli

Ribeye Sandwich $14

Shaved rib eye, provolone cheese,

sautéed onions & mushrooms, Amoroso bread

The Artisan Burger  $11

Bacon, Laak Brothers 1 year cheddar cheese

add sautéed mushrooms and onions for $2

Portobello $10

Grilled portobello mushroom, arugula, balsamic red onion,

provolone, cashew pesto, focaccia bread

Artisan $8

Local greens, shaved carrot, peppercorn crouton, cherry tomato, pecan

balsamic vinaigrette dressing

Add Chicken or Salmon for $6

Caesar Salad  $8

                      Hearts of romaine, classic Caesar dressing, pancetta,

                            blistered tomato,  peppercorn crouton

                                                       Add Chicken or Salmon
for $6

Artisan Table LogoDinner

Seared Atlantic Salmon   $20

Sweet pea risotto, trumpet mushrooms, pancetta,

baby carrots, sweet smoked paprika oil

                                         14 oz Bone ~ In Rib Eye    $30

Apple & squash jam butter, smashed sweet potatoes, sage, rapini

                   Gnocchi    $18

Pumpkin gnocchi, pine nuts, Pumking Southern Tier pan sauce, fried sage,
pomegranate seeds, burrata cheese

                                                   Add Chicken or Salmon
$6

Dessert

Triple Chocolate Parfait

Layers of white chocolate, milk chocolate, and dark chocolate cremeux,
chocolate sauce, brownie brittle, vanilla bean cream, chocolate cigarette

“The Malloy” Sundae

Salted caramel ice cream with pecan butter swirl, caramelized bananas,
honey whipped cream, vanilla bean sable

Ice Cream

Fluffer Nutter with Fudge Swirl

Beverages

Columbia Street Coffee Regular/ Decaffeinated

Pepsi Product

***Alcohol Beverages Available on Request

The National Federation of the blind knows

that blindness is not the characteristic that defines you or your future.
Every day we raise the expectations of blind people because low expectations
create obstacles between blind people and our dreams.  You can live the life
you want; blindness is not what holds you back.

Patti S. Gregory-Chang Esq.

National Federation of the Blind of Illinois, Treasurer

pattischang at gmail.com

WWW.NFBOFILLINOIS.ORG