[il-talk] Miss

Gina Falvo falvog52 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 24 17:19:49 UTC 2016

Hello federationists; my mom has been home from rehab for a month now. She's a 24 job. My brother comes by in the morning to get up to the bathroom before he goes to work. She's very stubborn and refuses to do anything,. She's almost 93. She fell again last week but home from re she's emortablr but a handful. I wish she could have stayed in rehab forever but it didn't turn out that way. I miss everybody. I hope next year I can attend both national and state convention. I know I haven't had a member/renewal meeting in awhile, hopefully November. Thanks your patience everyone. Gina Falvo

Sent from my iPhone