[il-talk] Please assist Jean Rauschenbach

cathy randall chr47 at mchsi.com
Tue Oct 25 19:37:13 UTC 2016

seriema at mchsi.com

-----Original Message-----
From: IL-Talk [mailto:il-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Patti S Chang
via IL-Talk
Sent: Thursday, October 13, 2016 9:41 AM
To: il-talk at nfbnet.org; iabs-talk at nfbnet.org
Cc: Patti S Chang
Subject: [il-talk] Please assist Jean Rauschenbach

Dear all:

As many of you know Jean is suffering with complications from a recent
surgery.  She cannot walk and may even need to sell her new condo as it is
inaccessible.  You can help by contributing funds.  She has a "go fund me"
page or you can send a check made out to Jean Rauschenbach to my address at
6919 W. Berwyn, Ave. Chicago, IL 60656.  I will forward them as a group to
Jean.  This is a great way to support a long time member. We can show that
we are about love, hope, and determination.

The National Federation of the blind knows

that blindness is not the characteristic that defines you or your future.
Every day we raise the expectations of blind people because low expectations
create obstacles between blind people and our dreams.  You can live the life
you want; blindness is not what holds you back.

Patti S. Gregory-Chang Esq.

National Federation of the Blind of Illinois, Treasurer

pattischang at gmail.com

WWW.NFBOFILLINOIS.ORG