[il-talk] Great convention n

hansen.robert70 at gmail.com hansen.robert70 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 31 02:11:28 UTC 2016

I'm glad that I was able to come out and do the presentation. And I'm glad that Rebecca Schmidt and Gus Tucker and Al Walton were with me. And so it was a real good positive vibe out there yesterday. Sincerely Robert a Hansen
Sent from my Virgin Mobile Phone.
------ Original message------From: Gina Falvo via IL-Talk Date: Sun, Oct 30, 2016 12:49 PMTo: il-talk at nfbnet.org;Cc: Gina Falvo;Subject:[il-talk] Great convention n
Hello federationists: what a great convention. Sorry I wasn't there but I streamed in as much as I can. Iabs idol was good. I'm so sorry I didn't get to meet Joe Ruffalo I heard his banquet speech last night; he is such incredible person. Congratulations to those who won the state elections. Hats off to all. Glad Cathy Randell and Theresa Meyers won my scarves. Again great job and congratulations to all. Love and blessings. Gina FalvoSent from my iPad_______________________________________________IL-Talk mailing listIL-Talk at nfbnet.orghttp://nfbnet.org/mailman/listinfo/il-talk_nfbnet.orgTo unsubscribe, change your list options or get your account info for IL-Talk:http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/il-talk_nfbnet.org/hansen.robert70%40gmail.com