[il-talk] Fan out calls

Robert Hansen hansen.robert70 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 2 18:50:31 UTC 2016

Good afternoon everybody. Happy 3 Day weekend. I hope everybody plans to have a nice 3 Day weekend. I know I plan to. The reason for this email is to inform everyone that the Chicago chapter of the national Federation of the blind of Illinois will be holding its next chapter meeting on Saturday September 10th. It will be at 226 South Wabash Avenue. 1 o'clock p.m. to 3 o'clock p.m. All of you people that are responsible for making the fan out calls, please begin to do this process. This way we can get as many people down there for an important to vote and discussion. This month program will be about the chapter Constitution. I will not be there because I will be at the 2016 Summer Sizzler, which is related with the firm that I am working with. So all of you that can make it, please get down to the chapter meeting and have a say in the governance of the organization. And once again it is the chapter Constitution. Have a wonderful day, and be safe and be well. Thank you.

sincerely,

Robert A Hansen

www.wzrdchicago.org
WZRD 88.3 FM CHICAGO