[il-talk] Sam outcalls

Robert Hansen hansen.robert70 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 6 12:25:49 UTC 2016

Good morning everybody. The chapter meeting in Chicago will take place this coming Saturday the 10th of September. 1 p.m. to 3 p.m. at 226 South Wabash Avenue in Chicago. Exchequer Restaurant & Pub. All of you people who do Phantom calls, you should begin doing that today. I will go and make the rounds on my end. So advise people that we will be discussing the chapter Constitution. So everybody that can should come and participate in this. You all have a voice in what happens. So once again all of the people that do fan at home begin doing those today please thank you have a wonderful day.
sincerely,

Robert A Hansen

www.wzrdchicago.org
WZRD 88.3 FM CHICAGO