[il-talk] October Fest 2016

eileen Truschke eileentruschke at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 18 17:26:35 UTC 2016

I totally agree with you, Denise.  It was a great time.  Thank you Chang family for putting on a really swell Oktoberfest.  The food was great and the fellowship and the singing was fine.  Thanks to Patti's mother for her warm hospitality.   Ken Schad and I had a grand time. Plus, the weather was nice for the event.  I hope that this Oktoberfest was a moneymaker for us.  Eileen Truschke