[il-talk] Sad news

Gregory D. Rosenberg gregg at ricis.com
Tue Sep 20 19:33:08 UTC 2016

Leslie,

That is one horrible disease to suffer through. My prayers will be with you and your family. May GOD bless and watch over you and your family!

> On Sep 17, 2016, at 12:36, Leslie Hamric via IL-Talk <il-talk at nfbnet.org> wrote:
>
> hi all. i'm afraid I'm the bearer of bad news. My dad passed away this morning. He had a long battle with Alzheimer's. The good news is that he's finally at peace and he doesn't have to suffer anymore. he was always my champion and I will miss him dearly. Please keep me and my family in your thoughts and prayers. funeral arrangements will follow.
>
> Leslie
>
> Sent from my iPhone

P.S. Text the word BLIND to 85944 to donate $10 to the NFB Imagination Fund via your phone bill.

The National Federation of the Blind knows that blindness is not the characteristic that defines you or your future. Every day we raise the expectations of blind people, because low expectations create obstacles between blind people and our dreams. You can have the life you want; blindness is not what holds you back.

--
73' & 75'
Gregory D. Rosenberg AB9MZ
gregg at ricis.com