[il-talk] Calendar

Glenn III gmoore3rd at gmail.com
Fri Sep 23 02:32:06 UTC 2016

Hi everyone, I thought now would be a good time to mention (especially
given that the month or so ramping up to convention can be about the
busiest time for NFBI) that if anyone has a meeting coming up, you can, of
course (and should) post to IL-Talk, but also please let me know so I can
put it onto the calendar. you can always send to this address (
Gmoore3rd at gmail.com ) and I'll get your conference call, chapter meeting or
whatever onto the calendar as soon as possible.

Also, feel free to check regularly for upcoming happenings on our
nfbofillinois.org web site--while there's a tab at the top menu of each
page to go directly to the calendar, every page of the site also has a
simplified version of the calendar on the right side column. I don't know
how every screen reader renders or navigates to it, but if you search for
the term "simple calendar" that should move you to the right spot.  I try
to include events, meetings, application deadlines etc. on the calendar so
it can be a single go-to place to know whatever is happening and when.

-Glenn Moore III