[il-talk] NFBI Board Meeting Agenda September 26, 2016

Robert Hansen hansen.robert70 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 25 02:03:53 UTC 2016

If anyone else would like to participate in this radio interview on Wednesday, you're free to do so. And I think it will be an interesting thing for us to do. And I'm still looking for those questions that should have been here by now, but I know people are busy. And I will be patient.

sincerely,

Robert A Hansen

www.wzrdchicago.org
WZRD 88.3 FM CHICAGO