[il-talk] Does anyone know...

Robert Hansen hansen.robert70 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 14 02:47:19 UTC 2017

I have not had to do that in years. Generally these days and for years I
just type in my email address and then the password. And then I tell it to
remember the password. And then it just sets it up and it just goes right
to where I needed to go. I haven't had to do that stuff and years. I don't
think I've had to do that kind of detailed work with Outlook or Mozilla
Thunderbird and over seven or eight years.

Sincerely
Robert A. Hansen
hansen.robert70 at gmail.com