[il-talk] need to push for a response on HB2626 from Rep. Martwick

Patti S Chang pattischang at gmail.com
Fri Apr 14 20:21:29 UTC 2017

I am dropping a note to ask for your help. I have called and emailed
Representative Martwick's offices repeatedly. Late last week I was finally
promised a statement of his position via email. I still do not have anything
and I have checked my SPAM folder. Please call his Springfield office. Now
Chicago is closed until 4/24. The phone is: 217 782 8400. Ask that they
respond to my myriad calls and emails please. This is very frustrating and
the largest organization of the blind in Illinois deserves better treatment.

I will let this list know as soon as I receive something. Thanks so much for
all you do.

Patti S. Gregory-Chang Esq.

Treasurer

pattischang at gmail.com

www.nfbofillinois.orgFollow @NFBI on twitter

Join the National Federation of the Blind of Illinois group on facebook.