[il-talk] looking for help

Robert Hansen hansen.robert70 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 18 00:17:08 UTC 2017

I use Outlook and I've never had to use a settings at all. I simply type in
my Gmail account and password. That is my username and password. And then
it automatically detects and configures everything. You shouldn't have to
do any settings. At least when I have my version of Outlook, which is 2016.
Even with 2013 I did not have to do that at all.

Sincerely
Robert A. Hansen
hansen.robert70 at gmail.com