[il-talk] FW: HB 2626 IL Parental Rights for the Blind Bill

David Meyer datemeyer at sbcglobal.net
Fri Apr 28 21:11:29 UTC 2017

From: Laura Fine [mailto:repfine at gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, April 28, 2017 2:26 PM
To: Patti S Chang
Cc: David Meyer; Bill Reif; David Meyer; John Mulroe; suerezin at comcast.net; Diggs, Parnell; Denise Avant; Shiva Mohsenzadeh
Subject: Re: HB 2626 IL Parental Rights for the Blind Bill

Hi All,

Just want to let you know that HB 2626, the Parental Rights for the Blind Act, just passed off the House floor.  On to the Senate!

Have a great weekend! ​

Kindly,

Laura Fine

State Representative, 17th District

1812 Waukegan Rd., Suite A

Glenview, IL 60025

Tel:  847-998-1717

Fax: 847-998-1707

On Wed, Mar 15, 2017 at 10:39 AM, Patti S Chang <pattischang at gmail.com> wrote:

This is good news. Thank you so very much.

Patti S. Gregory-Chang Esq.

Treasurer

pattischang at gmail.com

www.nfbofillinois.orgFollow @NFBI on twitter

Join the National Federation of the Blind of Illinois group on facebook.