[il-talk] Teresa

Jemal Powell derek2872 at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 2 13:11:47 UTC 2017

Congratulations Dave. I hope things continue to work for Teresa and hopefully she stays cancer free.

Jemal Powell sent you this voice-to-text generated email using Voice on the Go.
To listen, click on the voice message link or open the attachment.
https://vemail.whitelabelapp.net:443/enterprise/Recordings/0oNGqGZe-20170802-0908.wav