[il-talk] Website update

Patti S Chang pattischang at gmail.com
Tue Aug 8 14:28:07 UTC 2017

Thanks for all you do.

When you get a chance can you deal with the email stuff. I assume I will
need to reinstall  the info at nfbofillinois.org email account as an exchange
acct. Let me know when I can do that. We will also want to deal with
Denise's president at nfbofillinois.org account.

Patti S. Gregory-Chang Esq.
Treasurer
pattischang at gmail.com
www.nfbofillinois.orgFollow @NFBI on twitter
Join the National Federation of the Blind of Illinois group on facebook.