[il-talk] Website update

Patti S Chang pattischang at gmail.com
Wed Aug 9 14:42:37 UTC 2017

My main goal is to be able to send emails to our contacts. I have 6 or 7
groups that I send announcements to. I do not think that forwarding will
work for this purpose.

Patti S. Gregory-Chang Esq.
Treasurer
pattischang at gmail.com
www.nfbofillinois.orgFollow @NFBI on twitter
Join the National Federation of the Blind of Illinois group on facebook.