[il-talk] return to Chicago and Oktoberfest

Debbie Pittman debbiepittman99 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 14 18:06:00 UTC 2017

Welcome back Pam.  Nice to know you didn't forget folks in Chicago (smile).
You must have missed us since you chose to come back.  I'm sure you missed
our wonderful winters (smile).

I would love to talk to you at Octoberfest, but unfortunately I'm not going
to be able to make it there myself.  It now takes me an hour and a half on
paratransit just to get downtown.  I shutter to think how long it would take
to get to Patti's house.  It would be more like driving to  another state.