[il-talk] Chicago Marriott Naperville phone number

Bill Reif billreif at ameritech.net
Tue Aug 15 02:27:45 UTC 2017

Hello,

I have recently had two people who are planning to attend the August
25th NFBI Board Meeting call me for the Chicago Marriott Naperville
phone number after being unable to find it through Directory Assistance.
This number is hard to find due to the hotel's unusual and unexpected
name, and perhaps because automated speech can't figure out how to spell
Marriott.

For those wishing to reserve: the Marriott's number is 630-505-4900. The
address: 1801 N Naper Blvd, Naperville, IL 60563. In looking for the
hotel, note that Naper Road is not the same as Naper Blvd, though one
may take you to the other. With regard to the upcoming State Convention,
the hotel information should be added to our web site as it is not there.

Cordially,

Bill