[il-talk] Nearby explorer

Patti S Chang pattischang at gmail.com
Wed Aug 16 15:19:25 UTC 2017

BTW, there is a listserv for Nearby explorer. I like the fact that it has
onboard maps which once you download are helpful especially in areas where
the cell coverage is not so good. These are all personal preferences of
course.

Patti S. Gregory-Chang Esq.
Treasurer
pattischang at gmail.com
www.nfbofillinois.orgFollow @NFBI on twitter
Join the National Federation of the Blind of Illinois group on facebook.