[il-talk] Oktoberfest - can you bring something

Patti S Chang pattischang at gmail.com
Sun Aug 27 21:32:50 UTC 2017

No, nothing that we do not want. It is very helpful however if everyone
tells me what they are bringing so that I can avoid duplicates and fill in
the holes.

ASo far,
Cathy Baked Beans
Mary starter snacks (chips)

Thanks so much

Patti S. Gregory-Chang Esq.
Treasurer
pattischang at gmail.com
www.nfbofillinois.orgFollow @NFBI on twitter
Join the National Federation of the Blind of Illinois group on facebook.