[il-talk] LIFE Group Braille reading. Sunday. June 3rd. Next installment of the Saga.

Lin H. iwannacu2 at sbcglobal.net
Tue Aug 29 13:53:02 UTC 2017

Hello everyone.
We will be starting the next installment of our Saga, The Green Mile, with the next book;  The mouse on the MIle.      We will start at 5, this Sunday.  Sept 3rs.     Please call 641-715-3273.  Code 5433.    Below is the info on the next installment

The mouse on the mile BR10649
King,Stephen. 1 volume.

Fantasy Fiction
Bestsellers

In the second installment of a serial novel, elderly Paul Edgecombe
continues his tale of death row in 1932. A mouse that has befriended a
condemned man
angers a hard-nosed guard, and a new inmate stirs up trouble from day one.
Strong language and violence. Sequel to The Two Dead Girls (BR 10648).
Bestseller.
Download The mouse on the mile

.