[il-talk] Uber survey

denise Avant davant1958 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 31 15:38:15 UTC 2017

Good morning Margret,
There are many ways people can donate to the people in Houston. President
Riccobono has urged all federationist to help the people in Houston by using
existing efforts, and there are many. They include but are not limited to,
the Red Cross, ESPN text to give, etc.
I hope this helps.

Denise R. Avant, President
Live the life you want.