[il-talk] NFBI Chicago Chapter Christmas Auction

Bill Reif billreif at ameritech.net
Sun Dec 3 18:51:22 UTC 2017

Unfortunately, I will be unable to attend this year. However, I have donated a couple spirits, guaranteed to enhance your spirit if you are the successful bitter.

Please, those of you who will be donating, let the rest of us know what you may be bringing so we can anticipate our enjoyment.

Cordially,
Bill

Sent from my iPhone