[il-talk] LIFE Group Braille Reading. Sunday. Dec, 3rd.

Robert Gardner rgardner4 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 4 03:04:10 UTC 2017

Hi Linda

I've been reading in the book and planning to join in in the LIFE Group for
the last two weeks. But each Sunday something pops up in my life or family
life and I can't attend. As mentioned before, 5 o'clock on a Sunday
afternoon isn't the best time for me. I'll keep reading and it may work out
in the future.

Bob