[il-talk] Latest entries to the "Why I Am A Federationist" page

Brian Mackey bmackey88 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 4 20:32:09 UTC 2017

Greetings to all,

After a few months hiatus, we added a few more entries to the "Why I Am A
Federationist" page on the NFBI website.

Those entries are from:
Brittany Berk
Stephanie Martin
Alison Dees Tarver
Teresa Romero
Gary Wunder

To view these entries and others, please visit
www.nfbofillinois.org/why-i-am-a-federationist
<http://www.nfbofillinois.org/why-i-am-a-federationist> . These individuals
are members of our nationwide organization. To learn what is required to
have your entry added, please contact Patti Chang at pchang at nfb.org
<mailto:pchang at nfb.org>  or 410-659-9314 x2422.

Enjoy!

Brian A. Mackey

Brian A. Mackey
Owner, Mackey Enterprises, LLC
Treasurer & Webmaster, National Federation of the Blind of New Jersey
Webmaster, National Federation of the Blind of Delaware & Illinois
Member, National Federation of the Blind (NFB) Blind Users Innovating &
Leading Design (BUILD) Team
609-680-8488
 <mailto:Bmackey88 at gmail.com> Bmackey88 at gmail.com
 <http://www.mackeyenterprisesllc.com/> www.mackeyenterprisesllc.com

"Happy are those who dream dreams and are willing to pay the price to make
those dreams come true"
      -Vince Papale