[il-talk] Committee Reports Due

cathy randall chr47 at mchsi.com
Mon Dec 4 23:18:08 UTC 2017

Hi Denise,
  K-Lou and I are as up to date with our report to you as we can be until
Patti lets us know how additional funds for this year have been spent.  We
have sent letters to both Knap Knapheide and Dick Lansdon asking them for
their checks for next year.  We generally do this in December so we are on
schedule.
  We have a wonderful pproblem this year, we have some Knapheide and a lot
of Voluntine money still not spent.  Patti is suggesting pre-paying some
expences for Washington Seminar and possibly Spring Student and possibly
other spring seminars to use-up these and other unused funds for this year.

					Cathy