[il-talk] board meeting to do list

Patti S Chang pattischang at gmail.com
Tue Dec 12 02:19:14 UTC 2017

Our board is meeting now and we are asking all members to take some actions:

1.       Please spread the word about our scholarship programs. National see
https://nfb.org/scholarships and for state see www.nfbofillinois.org. We
also  have an internship program which should be publicized. See
www.nfbofillinois.org for our internship application.

2.        Get the word out on our student seminar in April. This will be at
the O'Hare Holiday Inn on 4/20-22.

3.       After Jan 1, book your hotel reservation at the Rosen Shingle for
National Convention which will run from July 3-8. See
https://nfb.org/convention for more information.

Patti S. Gregory-Chang Esq.

Treasurer

pattischang at gmail.com