[il-talk] Audio from the 2017 NFBI State Convention now available

Brian Mackey bmackey88 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 15 20:39:07 UTC 2017

Since that wasn't included in what Marco sent me, I do not know. If someone
did, please send it to me at your earliest convenience off list and I will
make the necessary adjustments. The same goes for any additional recordings
from the 2017 convention that should be included and I did not receive.
Depending on the size of the audio file, please send to me as a link from
your iCloud account. If you don't have an iCloud account, please send to me
as a text to 609-680-8488.