[il-talk] Merry Christmas

eileen Truschke eileentruschke at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 20 19:47:56 UTC 2017

 To all of you who celebrate Christmas, have a blessed Christmas season and a happy healthy new year.  See you next year.   Eileen T.
    On Wednesday, December 20, 2017, 12:01:47 PM CST, denise Avant via IL-Talk <il-talk at nfbnet.org> wrote:

 Hello all,

We have five days until Christmas. I just wanted to take a moment to wish
everyone a very Merry Christmas and Happy Holiday season. I hope all of you
will have a great time with your loved ones. Happy New year as well.

Denise R. Avant, President

Live the life you want.

For more information about NFBI,

Go to www.nfbofillinois.org.