[il-talk] SAD NEWS

Jemal Powell derek2872 at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 27 02:34:45 UTC 2017

Although I did not know her, I am very sorry to hear about Kerry Regan's passing.  It is very unfortunate that she had to suffer in bad health for the past several years.

My condolences go out to her family & friends. You folks will all be in my prayers.

Jemal Powell sent you this voice-to-text generated email using Voice on the Go.
To listen, click on the voice message link or open the attachment.
https://vemail.whitelabelapp.net:443/enterprise/Recordings/M3hFkMUk-20171226-2129.wav